Friday, May 7, 2010

Induction Set

Well...........I have planned my induction date for the 14th. My doctor has scheduled me to go in on the 13th at 8pm to get cytotec placed on my cervix to help soften it. If it fails to do its job I will be sent home...boo! But, if it works the way it is supposed to this time next week I will have a baby in my arms. HOLY COW! The reason for the induction is strictly because of choice. Nothing is wrong, our due date is the 17th but we wanted to have the weekend so it was easier for family to be off work. I'm praying that all will go smoothly because if it doesn't poor Heather, Rob, and Amelia will have to wait over a month to meet their nephew/cousin. And we will have to wait to see our sweet niece. It's strange to say "Thursday" I'm going in it's no longer "two Thursdays" or "Next Thursday" it's just Thursday. Time has really gone by fast fast fast and I'm grateful for that. My body is finally starting to slow down and feel the pain but all in all I still feel great, thanks to my love child!

Yesterday a friend and I went to this biannual consignment sale here in Woodland Park called the Munchkin Market. Ok loved it! I was able to get a changing pad, a baby bijorn, a bundle me, and 27 articles of clothing. I had purchased a few of the bigger items a while ago but that means that I get to take them back and when all was said and done for everything that I got I only spent $17.00. It of coarse was a mad house but they had everything you could ever hope and dream of there. So thank you to Tiffany for being my second opinion on good deals! I had a blast. It was good to move around too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck girl! I hope everything goes great! I can't wait to see pictures of your lil guy!

Our Family said...

Come on THURSDAY!!!!! Graycen knows his Aunt Heather wants to meet him this week...so he's going to be born!!!!! YIPEE!!!!! We are so excited!! Love you guys!

Alison Hixson said...

I am so excited for you! I hope it all goes well and they don't send you home! That would be sad! I can't believe that you will have him this week. We have 11 days left and that seems really soon to me! Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like! Good luck!