Sunday, June 6, 2010

Introducing our babe!

Well I don't have too much time but I figured it it is 3 weeks past due to update our blog on our babesicle Graycen James! I had a fairly decent delivery. The pain was unbearable for awhile and then the magical drug was given! I pushed for 30 minutes and our gorgeous son was born at 1:19 pm on May 14th. He was 6 lbs 5.5 oz and 19 inches long. These past 3 weeks have gone by so so fast and I see the changes happening in him every day! He already has so much personality and is constantly making us smile with all of his funny facial expressions. He has been such a joyful, perfect baby. He is for sure the light of our lives and we wonder how we ever lived with out him. I love being a mom! What an amazing gift to be able to care for this little person. Jason has been absolutely amazing with him. I always knew he would be an awesome dad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So SO SOOO Sweet! I wanna kiss him!!!! Congrats! I've always known you'd be a wonderful mommy!

Shanell said...

Oh he is so little and cute! congrats!

Alison Hixson said...

Kelly, he is soo cute! Congratulations on finally getting him here and being a mommy!! I hope you are adjusting well and getting some sleep! I know it's never enough, but hopefully you're getting some!! Good luck with everything! Let me know if you need anything!! I know I am far, but I'd love to help however I can, even just to talk!!

Love, Alison