Monday, April 19, 2010

ONE MORE MONTH......


ONE MORE MONTH!!!! Time has really flown by with this pregnancy and I'm exhausted due to the lack of sleep. Jason keeps telling me no rest for the weary and I'm feeling it now! My doctor said I could be induced on my due date if I make it that far so that is always a plus. Final preparations are being made.....washing his stuff, decorating his room, etc.. but I mostly feel like I dont have the energy to expend to do any of it. Jason is going out of town this Thursday for his best friends wedding in Vegas I'm praying that I won't go into labor while he is gone what a sad thing that would be. My wonderful mom is staying with me while he is away so that will be nice. She will probablly help me get the rest of the things ready to go to. Thank goodness for moms! Here is the latest belly picture 9 months holy cow!











While we were in Utah my very good friend Emily Jacobsen took some wonderful pictures of us that I will cherish forever.


2 comments:

Shanell said...

So cute....love those pictures! Hey I know an Emily Jacobson, where is your friend from? Maybe it's the same person!

Take it easy this weekend....DON"T HAVE THAT BABY!

Alison Hixson said...

You are a very lucky girl for not having stretch marks!! I am way jealous! Your belly is so cute and looks just like a little basketball!

Let the countdown begin!! You better send me or Vaughn a picture text when you have him!!