Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Once again I have become quite the slacker with this thing so Im going to have to skip a bit and jump to Christmas. This holiday season has been crazy for us and it has brought a lot of fun times with our family. It has also brought some sickness. The week before Christmas I got the stomach flu and its the first time that I can remember getting it. I was not a happy camper and then I unfortunaltly gave it to Jas, he was really not a happy camper. Luckily it was only the 24 hour thing however I think it stayed with me for a week. I didnt start feeling 100% until the day after Christmas. Blah I know! However we did get to go to Jason's sisters house for Christmas and spend time with her cute family as well as Jason's mom. We love our sweet niece and nephew and love spending time with them. It was full of yummy food and fun times. I will admit however that we were all pretty lazy but thats what vacation is for right?! Im going to apologize in advance for my next posts. They will be completely out of order!

Collette got a new kitchen for chirstmas and was so thrilled about it

Clancy got new farm stuff

We all look very tired. It was a fun morning!

He is like a little davie crockett

And at the end of the day....acutally the middle of the day Collette was wiped out

No comments: