Tuesday, August 24, 2010

3 Months.....

I am a bad blogger! it has been yet another month and I don't know where the time goes! Graycen is growing like crazy and is such a lovey baby! He loves to snuggle when he isn't looking around at everything and wanting to be a part of it all. He loves when his daddy comes home and holds him forward facing. You can just see his little eyes wandering everywhere soaking it all in. He continues to be such a good baby (minus the car seat) only gets fussy when he is tired and hungry. We are so excited to be going to Utah for his baby blessing. We really wanted to have as much family in the circle as possible and seeing that my family is lacking in that department we thought Utah would be perfect. The drive however will not be so fun! We love our son and the joy he brings us. He has the funniest little faces and his smile melts my heart. I'm so excited that he is mine forever!

1 comment:

Jenna and Tyler said...

He is so cute!!! Congrats Kel!